How to delete your paytm account permanently In this blog today we know about this interesting topic.we will learn how to delete paytm account permanently via mobile and computer.in this blog we learn some steps regarding deleting paytm account permanently.
Paytm stands for Pay Through Mobile, It is India’s one of the most popular mobile recharge, DTH & bill payment provider. It also offers electricity bill payment, gas bill payment, bus booking, movie ticket booking, gold purchase and much more.
In this time Paytm is very popular in the Indian market and it will rule over 56% of online transaction markets. with the help of paytm, you can pay your money anywhere, anyplace and anytime. these days many users will be using the paytm app.
When you pay with paytm you will earn some cash back. Paytm is one of the leading online payment app, which gives you permission to make money transactions without cash. This app is a useful app.
In this blog, we learn some steps and method for deleting Our Paytm account permanently. You will just follow these steps and you can do it easily.
How to delete your paytm account permanently
For deleting paytm Account permanently you will be following some steps and methods.in this blog, we will know four methods for deleting paytm account permanently.it will be depending on you which methods will you choose for deleting your account. So without wasting your time lets start.
Method 1. Delete/Disable Paytm Account Directly Through Paytm Application
This method is easy if you want to delete account via paytm app this method will you use and follow these steps.
- First, open your Paytm App and Login to your that account which you want to delete.
- After open paytm app and logging, slide left side to right you will saw your name and account details.
- Then you will choose 24X7 Help options and click on it.
- After clicking on 24X7 Help you will be going to another screen where you will saw Profile setting options.
- Click on profile setting options and here you will saw describe your issue options.
- In these options, you will choose I need to delete my account options.
- Describe your problems and after it, your account will be deleted. You will get mail from paytm and your account will be deleted. within some working days, your paytm account should be deleted successfully.
Method 2. Delete Paytm Account Permanently via Email Method
This is another method by which you can delete your account permanently. this method is also a very easy method.
- you need to login to your email account which is associated with that paytm account, which you want to delete.
- Simply send a mail to [email protected] requesting about the deletion of your paytm account.
- Kindly attach any ID proof in an email, so that they can easily cross-check and verify your account and after that they delete it.
Method 3. Request To Delete Your Paytm Account On Phone Call
This is another method for deleting paytm account.you will delete your paytm account on phone calls. This method is the easiest method to delete or disable your paytm account.
Contact the customer care of Paytm on this number 0120 3888 388 and request them to delete your paytm account. They will submit your request instantly over the call and after that, within 2 days your paytm account is deleted by them and you will get a confirmation mail and message also.
Method 4. Delete/Disable Paytm Account Directly Through Computer
If you will use paytm in a laptop this method is for you by this method you can also delete your paytm account.you will just follow these steps carefully.
- firstly, Go to google and search Paytm and go to paytm website, here you log in to your account that you will want to delete.
- Then After login scroll down paytm website here, you will saw this type interface.
- Click on 24×7 help option you will go to a new page.
- Here you will saw many options like my account, report a fraud, your wallet, your transaction,paytm kyc, etc.
- You will just click on my account option.
- After clicking you will saw select your issue category options here you select your issue that will be created to your account.
- In the issue category, you will choose I need to permanently close/delete my account options.
- After clicking another issue options will be open.
- After selecting your issue you will click on message our option.
- Specify your problem and click on Submit your Query.
- After completing the above steps you will be mail from paytm and within some days your account will be deleted.
Above we will learn four methods for deleting paytm account permanently you should choose any of these that will depend on you. After understanding these steps you can easily delete your account.
You can Also Read This